The McGuire Programme
Regional Director of The McGuire Programme
- Course Date: December 10, 2019
- Course Location: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Course Instructor: Denise Admiraal
- Number of New Students: 5
We held our last course of 2019 for the Benelux Region in Eindhoven, The Netherlands with 100% new students who were female. Not very common in the stuttering world to have 100% women on our courses.
The last Dutch course was off to a fantastic start with people coming over from various McGuire Programme regions including Holland, Germany via Ireland, Belgium, Romania, Saudi Arabia, the UK, and Scotland. We started the Wednesday with five new students and roughly 15 returning grads. The numbers increased throughout the course, totalling 45 people who came to work on their speech.
The atmosphere during the course was inspirational and refreshing. The sessions and workshops went by extremely fast due to the lively spirit of our course instructor Denise Admiraal. Denise has proven herself many times over, but this time she was exceptional. She had the support of many coaches, some of whom came over especially to support her and the new students.
To sum up the course, a coach stated that;
This was the best course . . . EVER!
Denise and her ‘Power-Frauen’ really showed what can be achieved when you put your all into something that you really want! CHANGE! A new behaviour, a new powerful way of being ‘BETTER THAN NORMAL’
Thank you to Denise Admiraal for instructing another fantastic course. We invited grads from other regions to join us and they didn’t disappoint. Thank you so much for your contribution and commitment to yourselves and the programme. Hopefully, we will have more mixed language courses in 2020! So, mark your calendars! And a huge thank you to the dutch returning grads and new students. It was great to see so many returning grads working hard on their speech. I think that this course was a missed opportunity for many grads. Don’t miss the next one! The ones who joined benefited greatly.
I am truly grateful to everyone who contributed to our joint journeys. Keep it going!
COURSES FOR 2020
- Our first course for 2020 will be held in dutch and will be held in Nijmegen, The Netherlands 05.-08.02.2019
- We will also be hosting an English/Dutch Graduate Weekend in May 2020 (Sat. 16.+ Sun. 17) in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- Our Full English Course will be held in August 2010 (19.-22.)
- And our last course for 2020 will be a mixture of Dutch and English on 18.-21.11.2020 in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Hope to see you on a course in Central Europe in 2020!